Join Our Team
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
Appliance Service Technician
We are seeking an experienced technician to join our busy Appliance Services division. This is a full time position based at our Head Office and Workshop in Seaview, Lower Hutt.
As an experienced technician you will be responsible for all types of appliance and equipment installation, repair and maintenance.
We empower our technicians to be their best by managing a job from start to finish, with the support of a good team around you. You will contribute to the planning and resourcing of each job, communicate directly with clients and be responsible for your daily schedule.
We are seeking the following skills and attributes:
- The ability to work unsupervised
- A good team player and able to share a roster
- Sound industry and product knowledge with experience in the field
- Effective time management and ability to handle multiple jobs at once
- Great customer relations, honest, reliable and self motivated
- High standard of communication skills at all levels
- Accurate time and record keeping
- Able to work under pressure while maintaining an eye for detail
- Current NZ Electrical practicing license (EST or Electrician). Gas certification will be an advantage but not essential.
- Full drivers license is essential and must be able to clear MOJ
- Drug and alcohol free
- Excellent working culture and friendly team with modern workshop
- Plenty of potential for development and training for someone willing to put in the effort and hours of work
- Competitive hourly rate
- Full uniform supplied
- Work vehicle and smart phone
- Central location in Lower Hutt
We are also hiring for:
Fitter and Machinist
Fitter and Welder
If you are interested in working for us in any of these roles, we would love to hear from you.